Hail.org started as a idea to make data available about hail storms for PDR techs; real time data provided by the national weather service. We aim to organize that data in a way that it can be used most effectively by those who would seek it.
- ability to see hail by date (today and the past)
- ability to see hail size and location
- see hail over a satellite map
- find hotels, dealerships, food etc…
- get directions to or from anything on the map (hail,food,hotel..etc)
1. Where is the hail? View our hail map.
2. Was there actual damage to cars? View cars damaged [twitter]
3. When will it hail next? and where? View Chance of Hail map
4. Want these reports to your cell phone? Follow Us on Twitter
Contact: Richard Bowles [email protected] gm ail. co m (Remove spaces)
- Google’s use of the DART cookie enables it to serve ads to your users based on their visit to your sites and other sites on the Internet.
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here.